Oh my goodness.
Ohio’s Governor is clueless.
This picture was in the Cleveland Plain Dealer on May 8th.
The rest of the world knows what it means.
Now here’s where the challenge comes in…
Come up with the best caption for the photograph. The winner will receive a genuine “Jello Ted Strickland” t-shirt as provided by 3BP.
Here are some captions to get you started…
- Perhaps he should spend more time around the mansion and he’d know such things
- Remarkably, this is NOT your brain on drugs.
- Immediately after photo was taken, the Gov sought counsel from his mansion gardener, maitre’d, and head chef on street pharmacology jargon.
- The transformation into Bob Taft is now complete
- “Reefer Sadness”
- Invisible dead mice
- How many jobs has Strickland created?
- Dear Governor Strickland,
You’re an idiot.
Either post your caption as a comment (if anonymous, also e-mail me to tell me which is yours), e-mail it me at [email protected], or tweet it with the hashtag #3BPcaptioncontest.
I’ll pick the winner at the end of the day.