My side is pretty new to this whole ‘protesting’ thing.
We’re trying to gather whatever advice we can do as well as you all did during the past eight years.
Suggestions already made by some cohorts include:
- Postpone college classes so professors can attend
- “Hey Hey! Ho Ho! IQ points have got to go!”
- Bring literature that explains your point of view.
- Seek out foreign sponsorship. [courtesy of A.N.S.W.E.R.]
- Make sure you have a lot of posters promoting the event taped to street signs that people will see for months to come.
- Make sure your greatest minds are present.
- Showers are for the weak.
- If there’s more than 50 people there, go ahead and call it a million man march.
- Bring a mainstream, populist message.
- Don’t forget to take a vaction day at work….er….uh….nevermind….we don’t work.
- Bring condoms.
- See those police? They absolutely hate getting their shoes tied together.
- Bring ugly women.
- Learn from our mistakes. Use accurate spelling on your signs.
- Pants are optional. So are morals.