Just like yesterday with the Gov’s race, two polls came out on Ohio’s Senate race today.
Unfortunately, I don’t have the time to do my usual breakdowns, but here’s the basic gist based on results from both polls.
- Portman and Fisher are tied.
- Voters still haven’t tied Fisher to Strickland or Obama.
- Portman is still widely unknown.
- But so is Fisher. How is that possible after running statewide approximately 47 times?
- Obama is pulling the entire Democratic ticket down. 42% approval in PPP? Ouch.
- And nobody wants Obamacare.
Both PPP and Quinnipiac do a good job of analyzing their own results. Check them out here and here.